Sunday, November 04, 2007

Fun with the Fam...

Like always, I had a great time hanging out with my family this weekend. Friday night my Grandpa took us out to a really nice restaurant and I had an amazing steak. Saturday my brother and his family came over for lunch and the football game. Grandpa and I grilled hamburgers, which were amazing. I play a little football with my brother and his kids. Of course we watched the game and was excited Michigan won! There will be pictures soon! Until then enjoy some great quotes from the weekend.

Taylor: Logan I know! I’ve seen winter 8 times!

Logan’s prayer for lunch: Dear God, Thank you for this food and thank you we get to see Aunt Sarah. Amen.
(My nephew is so awesome!)

Logan: We got to blow that place down.
Sarah: Where?
Logan: Texas! That place is bad.

Logan: Then you are going to move.
Sarah: How do you know? Maybe I’ll stay there for a long time.
Logan: No, you always move.

No comments:

Post a Comment