Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easily Annoyed

I am easily annoyed today. Here are a 10 easy ways to easily annoy me. Some of these may or may not have happened in the last 24 hours.
  1. Park directly over the yellow lines instead of between them. (Even worse when multiple cars have done this in a small parking lot.)
  2. Smack your lips at me or look at me like I've ruined your entire life after giving you a writing assignment and detention for not having your instrument multiples days in a row.
  3. Overflow the trash and never take it out.
  4. Blatantly ignore me. Not cool!
  5. Continuously ask me why I'm in my late 20s not married, still live in an apartment or chose an easy career like teaching. Seriously?!
  6. Walk away from me while I'm talking to you.
  7. WHINE!
  8. Leave dirty dishes laying around for several days. Worse yet, don't even rinse them. (Teacher's lounges can be gross!)
  9. Make excessively loud noises at night while others are sleeping.
  10. Be stupid and fail to use common sense on a regular basis.
Wow. I'm annoyed just typing that.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with many of these. And many make me grateful to be out of the teaching field.

    And seriously, people who think teaching is a cake job, need to try it. Just for one day. They'll see different.

    ReplyDelete