Sunday, February 15, 2009

Take That!

Last night Ryan was giving Anna a hard time about something silly. Anna decided to take matters into her own hands and busted out her dart gun. However, that plan completely failed after the gun broke. I told her we were going to go get new dart guns to protect ourselves against the crazy boys in our family.

After church we took off to Wal-Mart to take care of business. We successfully found some pretty sweet Nerf guns that have entertained us all afternoon. Let's just say Matthew and Ryan are jealous they don't have their own to play with.

Ryan as already requested I come back this summer with my gun so we can have a little battle. I would be all about that if it weren't for the fact he has hit me in the forehead twice and the eye once. What he doesn't know is that Anna and I will be divising all sorts of greatness before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment