Thursday, May 10, 2007

Another Great Oasis

Last night was a great night at Oasis. Jeff ran the show and Seth spoke about being loyal and faithful friends. It was a great message. Our small group questions talked about what it means to be a loyal friend and examples of ones in our lives. I shared with my girls about a couple amazing and faithful friends in my life. As I was driving home, I must have thanked God a thousand times for those friends. It wasn't that long ago that I didn't really have any friends. And for everytime I thanked God, I asked him to help me be that kind of friend.

This was the first week I feel like we have actually had some conversation with depth in my small group. The girls shared a lot about what is going on in their lives. I think many of them on are the brink of some great things. They had awesome stories about how they used a dollar to impact someone else's life. I am really excited to hear a couple of the girls perform in their band concert next week. I love my girls! I just wish it was the beginning of the year instead of the end.

Praise God for his faithfulness and the blessing of friends. Praise God for the Relentless girls! They rock!



In other news...if you need something to do Friday night at 7, you should come hang out at our school's spring concert. If anything you can come laugh at me being a teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment