I decided to start being more intentional about looking for how God was moving around me and listening closer to the Spirit's voice. To mark those connections I decided I would stop in the moment and jot down a quick prayer in my journal. When I didn't have my journal I would text myself or twitter the prayer.
Tonight I went back through the last 24 days and read some of the prayers. I am amazed!
- Abba teach me to be more patient and to love like you love.
- Abba your love and faithfulness overwhelms me. You are my source of joy.
- Abba teach me to love more, to takes steps of faith to shine you.
- Abba just one. One love. One focus. One more worker for the harvest.
- Abba I am overwhelmed by your passionate pursuit of me and consuming love.
- Abba break me of the things that are not of you. I long to look more like you.
- Abba, you are the source of my joy. Thanks for an incredible day.
- Abba I’m trusting you. Help me when I doubt.
- Abba my life is yours. All for you and for your glory.
- Abba help me in my unbelief. Forgive me when I fail to trust you fully.
- My gracious favor is all you need. My power works best in your weakness 2 Cor 12:9 -- Abba you are all I need. Consume me.
- Abba consume every part of me.