Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Servant Spotlight: McKinley Springett


This month’s servant spotlight is on McKinley Springett and her work with several of our ministry teams. If you see McKinley, be sure to thank her and encourage in her Kingdom work.

Where do you serve?
I help with the Personal Needs pantry and Feeding America. I have been helping by update the decorations in our Sunday School classrooms. I help Leigh Ann make sure the pews are filled with visitor cards, sharp pencils, and special offering envelops. I help Grandma with Grandpa. I also went to Haiti on a mission trip. In October, I’m going to start helping with JAM.

What is your favorite part about serving?
Helping others without asking for something back

What have you learned from serving other?

It is a good thing. It is also serving God. I love doing it!

Why do you serve?
I have the time and the energy and it is serving God

What advice do you have for other people who are serving?
It is really serving God and it helps others. Once you get to use to it, it can be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment