Thursday, April 12, 2007

Stranded

Accident #3 of the school year took place Wednesday morning on my way to school. I slide into a guardrail on a slippery curve. Don’t worry I’m okay. The car didn’t fair too well. It was towed after school yesterday and I’m waiting to hear from the shop. However, there were so many accidents in the area he didn’t know when he would get to it. So that means I don’t have a car and am stuck in my apartment for the most part. I missed Oasis last night and I was really upset. I haven’t had a lot of time to get to know my girls and that is killing me. I wish I lived closer so I could be around more. I have a great friend, Sarah, who came picked me up for an appointment today. That means I get to go to church tonight too.

It just doesn’t end, does it?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That really stinks that you can't get around. Give me a call if you ever need a ride and I will definitely try to help out. I know what it feels like to have your car in the job after hitting a guard rail.

    ReplyDelete