- I hate silence, except in my classroom, but loudness drive me insane.
- I don't have as much patience as I like to think I have.
- I absolutely love teaching students about Jesus!!!! In the past most of the teaching I've done has been in small groups. Lately I've done more large group teaching and I love it just as much. Didn't use to.
- Although I need to see the bigger picture I think in details.
- Part of me has started to give up on my biggest dream.
- I'm not as extroverted as I use to be but still a solid ESTJ.
- One's physical condition greatly influences one's mental condition and ability to do normal activities. What do you know? That applies to me too. I'm a slow learner at times.
- I get really anxious when I have to talk about myself.
How about you? Have you learned anything new about yourself lately?