Friday, December 14, 2012

Impact Stories: Go to a Bible Study?!

This post is part of a series of stories from our Impact St. Mary's students. These posts are all written by student. I hope you'll enjoy a closer look at what God is doing on our local college campuses.
----- 

Elizabeth is a junior at St. Mary’s College and is studying accounting.

I never intended to join a Bible study…ever. My roommate is a member of Impact and welcomed me to join her on Wednesdays at Saint Mary’s. After the first few sessions, I finally made it to a meeting and couldn’t be happier. Our leader, Sarah Koutz, is phenomenal and my mind is blown every time. I couldn’t be happier with the group of girls and open conversation. I’m glad God led me to Impact in order to continue on my path of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment