Monday, February 12, 2007

Feelings

Disconnected…the way I feel while sitting in my apartment

Freezing…the way I feel while working at my computer in my classroom

Worried…the way I feel every time the pain in my ear gets worse and worse

Amused…the way I feel when I think about the fact I’m writing a letter of recommendation for someone who skipped my class (Don’t worry!!!)

Exhausted…the way I feel when I think about all the music there is to learn before March 2nd

Privileged…the way I feel while I sit at the coffee shop praying for one of my closest friends and his ministry

Curious…the way I feel when I try to imagine what will be happening a year from now

Afraid…the way I feel when I think about the day when I finally have to move away from my best friend

Annoyed…the way I feel about stupid people who refuse to even try to look at things from different perspectives

Anxious…the way I feel when I think about the upcoming Jr. High retreat

Overwhelmed…the way I feel when I step back and think about the plans God has for me

Hungry…the way I feel every other week as I count down the days to payday

Ashamed…the way I feel when I remember the face of my best friend when I know I let him down

Blah…the way I feel when I know I still have a long drive home

Frustrated…the way I feel when I can’t seem to get my students to understand on concept

Happy…the way I feel when I think of a room full of special needs students who just want to make music

Relieved…the way I feel when I remember that I’m not alone

Humbled…they way I feel when I encounter my God in a new way…every day

2 comments:

  1. Book is really good, definitely has allowed me to ponder how much more effective I could be as well as the possibility of setting up a blog at least for my ministry specificly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your openness! It's good when people can really open up and tell how they're feeling. Every day can't be all sunshine and rainbows :)

    ReplyDelete