Sunday, January 28, 2007

Week of Bad Wheat

This has been a very interesting week. We had exams this week so that threw off things at school. (Read more here.) I was in this little anti-people funk this week. Those of you that know me, know that is very abnormal. It wasn't a bad funk per say. I think it was more of a step and away and be thing. The only bad thing is that I’ve felt pretty disconnected from some close friends the last few weeks and this didn’t help that. Whatever you want to call this funk it was kind of refreshing.

Thursday night my friends Kelli and Amy helped me grade papers as we ate amazing food at Applebee's. I just met Kelli this year and have enjoyed getting to know her. We have a lot in common. We went to Wendy's this week and as she shared some things that were going on in her life, I saw myself as a sophomore at Bethel dealing with some of the same things. Together she and I are going to conquer the music therapy world. Just you wait and see!!!

Most of you know I’m allergic to wheat and some of you know that at the beginning of the school year I had some tests done to make sure things were still going well. All the tests came back clean and so the question was raised if I could eat wheat again. I’ve been too scared to try but decided over spring break I would. Unfortunately, I didn’t make it that far. I spent all of last week eating a salad dressing that had wheat in it and have been suffering since then. Today the pain is a little worse than it has been. DARN WHEAT!!!

Well that was pretty random.

1 comment:

  1. So I have one of these too! You are awesome, and I am glad to read up on your life!

    ReplyDelete