Monday, August 21, 2006

It's Jeffrey's Fault

I’m not really sure why Jeff thought it would be a good idea to tag me with this. Maybe it is because he knows it would be a challenge for me to come up with answers for some of these. Maybe he did it because he thinks I have nothing else but studying to do. Or maybe it is just because he is a just punk!

WHEN THERE IS NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT...
According to YOUR personal opinion, answer these questions...

ONE of your Favorite Movie MOMENTS of All Time: The scene in “Bruce Almighty” where Bruce is kneeling in the middle of the road crying out to God.

ONE of the Greatest Episodes of what TV show ever: I don’t watch much TV, but one of my favorite Simpsons moments is when they are imagining the end of the world. There are all sorts of funny comments that are made as the town is burning and there are floods other places.

One movie that made you LAUGH out loud many times: I don’t know why it is so hard for me to think of a movie that fits this category. "Tommy Boy" might work.

ONE TV show that you wish you could be on: This may sound silly but Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Really it is just because I wish I was talented enough to go around and help rebuild houses for people that could really use the help. What an awesome opportunity that would be to share Jesus!

ONE of your Favorite SONGS of all time: “So What” by Miles Davis

ONE song you wish YOU wrote: “Hard to Get” by Rich Mullins

ONE of the GREATEST movies that NOBODY has seen: What kind of question is this?! If I’ve seen it that means half of America as already seen it twice! “A Mighty Wind” directed by Christopher Guest

ONE song that truly MOVES you: “All that I Can Say” by David Crowder

ONE movie that truly MOVED you: Dead Poet’s Society

ONE MOVIE that you cried at: Disney’s “The Fox and the Hound”

MOST PLAYED song on your IPOD to date: Actually this surprised me “Lonely People” by Jars of Clay. I guess that is what happens when you listen to your iPod on random so much!

ONE MOVIE that you love that would SUPRISE others to know: “Meet Joe Black” I guess this isn’t suppose to be my type of movie.

ONE SONG that you know ALL the lyrics to: Probably the most surprising one would be “Yellow Submarine” by the Beatles thanks to a student teacher I had in high school.

ONE SONG that NEVER gets old: “Lord Reign in Me” by Brenton Brown As often as this song has been used in worship services, I still get excited every time I hear it.

ONE SONG the moved you to TEARS: “Elegia” from Christopher Rouse’s Flute Concerto

The MOST RECENT song you purchased/downloaded: “My Jesus” Todd Agnew

ONE BOOK that you would suggest to ANYONE: “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day” by Judith Viorst

ONE BOOK the changed your life: “Abba’s Child” by Brennan Manning

Well since Jeffrey has started this little trend, I guess I’ll take some folks as well. So Kelly Bontrager, Ashley Davison, Kari Kinder, Dana Metzger and Rob Schwartz have at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment