Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Girlz Only Spring Retreat

We just finished first planning meeting for our upcoming Girlz Only Retreat. It is going to be awesome!!! The ideas were pouring out tonight. I love how God has taken a rough idea and given us a clear vision.

My favorite part was the fact that we had four high school girls there to through around ideas. They are awesome. They have faithfully attended our Girlz Only events and came tonight with energy and ides. It was great to have them on board tonight...including their ninja skills.

Oasis girls you have got to join us May 9-12. Mark your calenders ladies. Sign up information will be coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I never responded to your question in my blog. Classes are going just fine. I'm not sure I'm going to escape this semester with my 4.0 intact (which is sort of sad...but of my own doing). I'm looking forward to starting again next Fall already and have been looking forward even further towards Grad School. I'm liking the MA in Ancient Religions offered by the Classics department at University of Minnesota, but we'll see what God has in store. A lot can happen by 2010.

    ReplyDelete