Thursday, April 17, 2008

This week at Oasis...

I had a blast at Oasis this week. I had a great discussion with my Eagle's Nest girls and Seth brought it in his message. We talked about how much our thoughts control our lives. The more we think negative thoughts the quicker they become our reality. Often people talk about replacing negative thoughts with positive ones. But what happen if they weren't just positive thoughts? What if they were the truths we find in Scripture about how views us?

I gave my girls a tough challenge this week. I'm praying that they begin to see how beautiful and wonderful they are. Most of all I praying they discover more about how real God's love for them is. I'm excited to hear about how the challenges went next week.

I love GCC! I love student ministry! I love the guys that lead our team!

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Hope things are going well there. The house is coming along. It's slower than I want, but that's ok. I'm having a ball in the process---I love doing that kind of work.

    Just wanted you to know that I looked in here tonight and that i was praying for you!

    ReplyDelete