Monday, October 25, 2010

Without words

I've been staring at my computer screen trying to put into words all the thoughts in my head. Needless to say, two hours later...it isn't happening. So I'll share with you the words that are playing on repeat in my head tonight.

Now glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within us, he is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope. - Ephesians 3:22

Come, let us return to the Lord! He has torn us in pieces, now he will heal us. He has injured us; now he will bandage our wounds. In just a short time, he will restore us so we can live in his presence. Oh, that we might know the Lord! Let us press on to know him! Then he will respond as surely as the arrival of dawn or the coming of rains in early spring. - Hosea 6:1-3

1 comment: