Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Worship Series, Part 3

After a couple stressful weeks of planning this series, it was nice to have some of my favorite people join me this week. My friends Jason, Jeff and Trace came to worship with our students. They did a great job and I loved worshipping with them, just like always.

Jason did a great job wrapping up the series. He took a brief look at Psalm 104, Romans 1 and Isaiah 6. He talked about how all of creation here on earth and in heaven is worshipping God. The reality is this worship is happening all of the time. We have the opportunity to join in an be apart of that worship.

I had some of my students in class mention how good “those boys” were. One student asked if Trace was from California. I found that amusing. I’m not really sure how they felt about the morning but I loved it. I get so excited when I have the opportunity to praise God with others I know that are passionate about praising him. It was a good boost to make it through the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment