This week we took a look at those times in our walk when God is silent. Jeff shared some great thoughts and stories to help us understand that silence isn't always a bad thing. There is something bigger going on in those moments. This has been a lesson I'm still learning. Here are a few highlights from the night.
- Sometimes you get to the point you're just not feeling it. It isn't always a bad thing. Don't beat yourself up.
- Is God not speaking because we aren't asking? Carve out time with him!
- Wait expectantly!
- We know you are coming to deliver us. We'll wait for you even through the silence.
- When God is silent, he is trying to get your attention. He is trying to get you in tune before he moves you to the next thing.
- You know his truth is going to be revealed in your life. Keep doing your part and it will come in His time.