Saturday, December 06, 2008

Not Myself

I've done several things that are uncharacteristic of me today. It is all rather weird. I'm not really sure what to make of it all. It isn't really a bad thing, just not my normal self. If you know me even a little bit, this list will surprise you.
  • I woke up around 10:30 and then stayed in bed for another hour staring at my ceiling.
  • The very first thing I did was cook an entire brunch...for just myself.
  • Went outside in the snow when I could have stayed inside.
  • Went Christmas shopping before December 24th.
  • Actually enjoyed the snow and driving in it. I even got a little upset when there was a brief pause in the snowing.
  • I enjoyed shopping and wished I had more time to do it.
As crazy and abnormal as all of that may be I'm thankful to finally start getting some energy back. The second set of blood test came back last week and last Friday I found out that I have incredibly low iron. Simple solution to that and already I'm starting to feel the difference.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Who knows what kind of crazy stuff I'll be doing then?!

1 comment:

  1. That all sounds like a great day to me (except the driving in the snow part...but I'm glad you enjoyed it)! Isn't it great when you do things that are out of the ordinary for you?

    ReplyDelete