- I hate cold weather. I can't feel my toes.
- Early morning tomorrow.
- I'm craving a banana. I like bananas.
- Excellent journey class tonight thanks to Jeff Bell.
- What is the source of my discontentment?
- I ate a doughnut for dinner. Is that bad?
- What do M&Ms and fortune cookies have in common?
- I really need to finish that quilt square for little Cora's baby quilt.
- 2 school days until final winter concert...6 school days until students are done...7 school days until I'm done. I'm ready for break!
- I enjoyed the rain yesterday.
- I wish our apartment complex did a better job of taking care of steps/sidewalks.
- My poinsettias are still alive. Amazing!
- I'm actually quite hungry right now.
- I need to vacuum again.
- I didn't get to light my advent wreath tonight. Sadness.
- I'm taking some leaps of faith this week. Excited to see where God takes things.
- How many different CSI shows are there now?
- Still freezing. I expect that to be the case from now until May. April if I'm lucky.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
My mind has been all over the place tonight.