Thursday, March 22, 2007

Frustrating...

Sometimes life is just frustrating. Receiving news that two profs from Bethel have passed away is not enjoyable. Finding out ALL of your exciting plans for spring break have fallen apart. Suddenly spring break doesn’t seem all that exciting anymore. Yesterday, I was talking with one of the girls I use to mentor at Bethel and I got so angry at all the lies Satan had been feeding her and how much pain she has been going through the last several months. I hurt for her. Sometime Satan just ticks me off!

On a brighter note it looks like there may be some very good things in the works for the future. I’m trying to not get too excited because you never know what will happen. I also got a pretty good gig for this Saturday night. There isn’t much time to learn the music but I’ve played this Requiem once before. Let’s hope I get to play the same part!!! I won’t be able to go on our little road trip any more, but I know plenty of bills that would love to be paid!

I can’t wait for summer…minus the no paycheck bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment