Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Woah!

Woah is about all I can say about the last week. Last week had some major blows. The type where you feel the effects for months. However, this weekend was a blast.

My friends, Tony and Betsey, got married on Saturday. Some of my favorite people and best friends, Michael and Jeannette, were in town for the wedding. I went out to dessert with them after the rehearsal dinner. Michael, Jeannette, Jeffrey and I grabbed coffee in between the wedding and the reception. Between coffee and sitting together at the reception we had tons of time to catch up and visit. I love my friends!

I am loving the weather this week. I'm not loving the allergy problems that come with it though. Yesterday I was so anxious to go outside I found chalk and made a huge grand staff by the playground. I made huge sharp and flat signs for each student and we took our instruments outside and did a little theory. We talked about the major scale pattern and chords. I loved it but I'm not so sure about the students. Next outdoor project: giant number line for adding integers.

Speaking of school...I'm off to grade more papers and write more lesson plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment