Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sports Thoughts

The Not So Good News
- It was another rough season for the Reds. Better luck next year.
- Unfortunately, my sister’s volleyball team at Hannibal-LaGrange College isn’t having a very good season. Anna is tired of losing and probably ready for the season to be over.


The Good News
- The Red Wings kick off the season with a 3-2 win over the Ducks! Oh yeah!
- Michigan pulled of a huge win this last weekend and will dominate Eastern on Saturday.
- The Colts are going strong. I have a feeling this is going to be another great year.

Yes. Yes. It will be an exciting season of football and hockey. I love it!

3 comments:

  1. I would have to agree with you there. I was thrilled to discover that our cable package includes FSN Detroit...which typically carries ALL of the Red Wings games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the second paragraph 1st point you spelled red wings wrong you put red winds, also the colts rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I am just seeing how things are going for you. I would like to hear from sometime when you get a chance of freetime in your day. It seems like we only to each other when we were at the winter retreat at camp MCSC that was lot of fun of helping out and working the kids. I was thinking I might be there next year of 2008. Well Have a nice day.

    Zac

    ReplyDelete