Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Not today...

I should post on my blog...not today.

I've had lots of thoughts that might have made entertaining posts. I've had lots of stories to share. I just haven't posted anything. Sure I've been pretty busy with end of the marking period responsibilities but not so busy I couldn't post. I just haven't felt like it. Sorry to disappoint the handful that read. I'll get to it. Right now I'm going to get myself pumped up to spend over 12 hours in a row at school. The excitement is overwhelming!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    You are a really nice person. I wish you best on your job as teaching. Sometimes we all feel like that. Even I do sometimes when I am working, I get over whelming as well. I also get stressed sometimes when I am working really hard at my job. I sure wish you best on your job and doing the grades for the kids. You take care and don't work too hard now. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete