Saturday, October 06, 2007

Today I am...

Today I am…
Tired. I feel like I could sleep for days.

Stressed. I’ve done a ton of paper work today and I still have so much more to do.

Inadequate. My lesson plans for this next unit aren’t coming together very well at all and evaluations start this week.

Unsatisfied. I love my student but I hate how much time my job requires. I can’t spend this whole year working from 7:30 am to midnight everyday.

But I am also…
Blessed. My friend Erik called me this afternoon to tell me he was in town with his fiancé and see if I wanted to join him and some other friends for dinner at Hacienda. I didn’t have to stop and think about that one at all. I had a great time hanging out with the old gang.

Thankful. At this time last year I didn’t have money to buy groceries and would frequently just not eat. Now I have food in my cupboards and a little extra money to buy bread. Bread is a delicacy for those of us who pay over $6 a loaf!


God is good!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    $6 for a loaf is crazy. I only pay for a loaf is $2.79 a loaf. But that is down here in Bangor,MI. How are you? It feels weird that I had not heard from you. Are you okay! Well I guess I will talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete