Sunday, October 07, 2007

Time to refocus...

Many things have happened in the last three months. Several of those things have been overwhelming and a bit stressful. After a lot of thought I’ve decided it is time to take a step back and refocus. DC’s 301 recap tonight was some solid confirmation.

301 RECAP
Week 1: Everyone is invited
- What is my story?
- Where do I want to be?
- Ephesians 1:11

Week 2: What are you bringing to the party?
- What is the unique things God placed in me? What is my pencil?
- Jeremiah 1:5
- Find your pencil and sharpen it.
- 1 Corinthians 12:7-8

Week 3: What is the wise thing to do?
- God has given me all I need to play my role in HIS story.
- Ephesians 5

DC asked some of these questions and again I realized I have no idea how to answer some of them. After ignoring some serious prodding from the Holy Spirit over the last several weeks, I’ve decided this week is all about refocusing…about stepping back, shutting up and listening. See you at the end of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I am just seeing how things are going for you. I miss you alot. You are the sweest lady ever. You are also the nice person that I ever met in my life. You are the coolest. You rock. I will talk to you later and keep touch.

    ReplyDelete