Friday, December 28, 2007

Candy Making Adventures

It started snowing around 1:00 this afternoon and still hasn't stopped!!!! BUT...we got to see a Cooper's hawk hang out in our backyard. Dad and I successfully finished hanging the Christmas lights today. I picked up the last present this morning. Now I'm learning how to make hard candy from Lois.

I had no idea it was such an intense process. Evidently it is important to do everything very exact. As you can tell I'm paying very careful attention. I just wait until she yells NOW SARAH to add the color and flavoring. She and Adam seem to have the rest under control.

Christmas at the Koutz house is always an adventure.

Quote of the Afternoon:
skoutz: Could you taste this and tell me if it taste like wheat?

1 comment:

  1. i was never one for candy making; cookies maybe, cakes never. i can't even melt chocolate without burning myself! - oh i've got lots to learn =)

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete