Thursday, May 01, 2008

Chick Night Retreat

I can't tell you how excited I am about this weekend. I know you are thinking, "Oh Sarah you are always excited for the weekend." FACT! But this weekend we are taking our high school ladies to Camp Adventure. Angela Bryant and Stephanie Rorie have some great things to share with the girls. Kelli Myers and I are leading worship.

We are all praying our girls will walk away refreshed, challenged and encouraged. Pray for our leaders as we pour ourselves into these girls. Pray especially for Saturday evenings worship experiece. It will be a completely new experience for most of our girls but one that could really set them up to finish the school year strong and hit this summer running.

We have some AWESOME students; let me tell you! And I get to spend the entire weekend with them. Booyah!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone's praying worked!! This weekend was a BLASTTTT!!

    ReplyDelete