Monday, May 19, 2008

A Long Monday

I have to be honest. The whole Smooth Stone Award thing has blown me away. I've been so overwhelmed I don't even know what to think. Thanks to all of you who have send your congratulations and encouragement this weekend. It help be get through today.

Do you ever have those moments when you wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep because something comes to mind that you can't stop thinking about? Well my morning started extra early due to this very thing. I got to school and it rapidly went downhill. We didn't really get things worked out but I've done all I can on my end.

My ankle was doing really well until last night. I was sitting around talking with some friends after Lifeline and all of the sudden I felt and heard a pop in my ankle. I have no idea what happen but it has been really sore ever since then. I had just got to the point I could almost walk at a normal pace. The swelling has gone started to get worse as well. I'm glad I already have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow.

My apartment is still a mess. I started cooking dinner tonight and gave up because my ankle hurt so bad. Hopefully the ankle will stop hurting enough I can stand up long enough to clean and pack up school supplies for the summer. I'm heading to bed early tonight and I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment