Friday, May 16, 2008

Household Chores

Being a teacher, house work doesn't usually happen during the week. At least not during the school year. If you've ever been to my apartment in the middle of the week this is obvious. The weekends are dedicated to catching up on those type of chores.

The last two weekends I've been at Camp Adventure for girls retreats. Last week I was horribly sick and spent the little free time I had sleeping. This was concert week, which means the normal clutter from the week triples in your classroom and at home. I've started bringing home things from school that need to be packed up for the summer. On top of that spraining my ankle has slowed me way down.

So here it is Friday night and my place is trashed, my ankle is still swollen and hurting pretty bad. And my Grandpa is coming into town this weekend and something must be done to this place. We'll see how much more I can get done before I have to crash before tomorrow's Chicag08 work day.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to post a comment and I am not sure it went. I hate this stupid Dell laptop. Oh the days when I had a macbook pro!

    ReplyDelete