Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Fun things to do on a Tuesday night

What should one do on a Tuesday night? Hang out at the Vukmirovich Manor! Seriously that family rocks. "Why?" you ask. I'll tell you why.

Lisa taught me all sorts of great recipes tonight. She is a great cook. Dan and I discovered why we are best friends. Horn players are amazing! I love that I can hang out with Dan and Lisa and have serious conversations, laugh a lot, be challenged and be encouraged while covering all the subjects I'm passionate about. Their girls are very perceptive. Anna asks some great questions when she meets someone for the first time and shared some good school stories. Sophie killed me in Toss Across, more than once.

Lisa and I almost have things finalized for our session at the Girlz Only retreat. I'm really excited about the direction things are going. I need to make sure I communicate the idea clearly to these girls. It will challenge our girls to go to a deeper level. I want to do that, but I don't want to speak over their head at the same time.

Thanks for all of your prayers last weekend. It was an phenomenal weekend. Keep them coming for this weekend. It is going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment