Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back in the swing...

Yesterday was a very long day. I went over 12 hours without stopping. UGH!
Today was a little better. I only went for a little under 12 hours with a short 30 minute break to run home and change clothes.

I'm was going to go to the IMEA conference this weekend but have decided it would be best to stay home and clean my apartment. Perhaps even get a bit organized. The good news is almost all of my paper work is caught up. I think I may call it a night as far as school work goes and head home. Grabbing a book or some paint some pretty good right now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like the energizer bunny! Yesterday was my 1st day of classes...eh...not so bad. Today I made a business roadtrip to Indy and just got home...now I'm hitting the books for a few hours before bed. I might as well face the facts...I'm not going to be going to bed early this semester...I got things to do! ah!...to be young again...what ever happened to vocab and spelling words...OH WAIT...I have vocab to do!...crap!

    *praying for you!*

    ReplyDelete