Monday, January 07, 2008

First Day Back

This semester I have all new classes and all new students. With that and the weather I felt like it was the beginning of the school year. I had the beginning of new semesters because I have to go back to being The Regulator, my least favorite role.

Now that I'm more organized things should go smoother. I'm trying a slightly different approach this semester taking into consideration some key things I learned about the way the students' home-lives. I think this will either be really successful or magnificent disaster!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear your day back went...well...decent :) The Regulator...no good. ha -

    keep those lil rascals in line*

    or....Ms Reynolds is going to come in and teach 'em the truth! (just kidding...could you even imagine???)

    ReplyDelete