Friday, January 04, 2008

Last Day of Freedom

Today I enjoyed my last day of Christmas break by doing no school work what so ever! I had lunch and spent part of the afternoon with some amazing friends and then made wheat-free brownies. This evening I went to see Sweeny Todd with my roommate and another camp friend.

Tomorrow it will be time to face reality and dive into the schoolwork again. I spent most of Thursday working on it so I just have a few more classes to finish grades for and some lesson plans to get ready for next week. Oh the joys of teaching. Say extra prayers for me next week. I’m seriously lacking motivation to go back to work.

1 comment:

  1. one more day - - then it's back to real life drama...boo*

    i will be praying for you dear. maybe we should...possibly...meet for coffee sometime in the next couple of weeks. we both are going to need a break to just sit and relax...maybe vent a little. =)

    ReplyDelete