Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Welcome 2008!

Goodbye 2007, I won't miss you at all!


I spent the last few days hanging out at my friend Brooke’s house. They always have a big New Year’s Eve party every year and allowed me to join the fun this year. Brooke was telling several of us about a book she is reading about surprises from God. For 30 days, the author started each day by praying, “Surprise me God.” After a conversation about faith, trusting God and not being afraid we decided we would give it a shot.

So the month of January I’ll be praying for surprises, good or bad!

Other goals for the year:
-Send at least two encouraging notes to people every week.
-Make time to read five books by June. (This is VERY hard to do when you are a slow reader and a teacher!)
-JOURNAL! I’m so bad at that.
-Start the prayer wall again. I’m a slacker!

No comments:

Post a Comment