Tuesday, January 08, 2008

New Schedule

I've had some people ask about what my class load is like this semester, and in a sad attempt to get people to actually read my blog I told them I would post the answer here if they really wanted to know.

7 General Music (5th or 6th grade) - Most of these are large classes, the biggest having 31. Another class is a nice size but a third of them are special needs and the others are devils!
2 Choirs (7th and 8th grade) - One has 30 students and the other is small but has very few girls
1 Adapted Music (5th - 8th) This class has 19 special needs students, which is very large number! The paraprofessionals don't help much even if you ask. It is my favorite class but takes the most energy and concentration.

I think it should be a little easier to manage than last semester. Time will tell.

Thanks for reading friends!!!!

1 comment:

  1. it looks like you have a busy semeseter ahead of you - i'll be praying for you...

    maybe..because it's so packed...it will go by quickly...hmm....


    a girl can dream right!? =)

    ReplyDelete