Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Working at Home

I’ve been hanging out at my parent’s house this week. Dad and I were suppose to have a painting job at the near by Seventh Day Adventist Academy, but it didn’t pan out. Now we are painting our house. We have been redoing the downstairs bathroom and the patio.

The bathroom is almost 28 years old and this is only the third time it has been painted. I’m glad it is just a simple paint job because the patio is going to take some more work. My parent’s closed it in several years ago but never finished it because of a leak. This year they had a new roof put on and redid the drywall. The walls are painted so we are sealing the floor before we lay carpet.

My and I made shirts for VBS yesterday. There is still a lot of work that has to be done for that week but I’m way ahead of last year’s schedule. Well it is back to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment