Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Quotes

I cleaned off my desk today, which had a semester's worth of papers on it. I came across some random teaching quotes. Some of them caught my attention for various reasons. For absolutely no reason, I'll share them with you.

Never be afraid to sit awhile and think. ~Lorraine Hansberry

Just don't give up on trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong. ~Ella Fitzgerald

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. ~Aristotle

Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. ~Vince Lombardi

I challenge my students to reach just beyond that point where they are comfortable, so they will desvoer that their own perceptions of their potential are not their true limits. ~Barbara H. Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment