- spending a week taking steps together with some of my favorite people
- aving a wonderful family group
- sharing a cabin with Angie Aquila
- watching Jasper being blobbed half way to outer space
- canoing with Gabby and Olivia
- watching a student I've been praying for the last seven months take a HUGE step on commitment night
- watching God shape students into leaders
- celebrating with students who made it a priority to memorize Scripture because they knew they needed more of it in them - one memorized an entire chapter
- sitting at the feet of some incredible teachers
- watching Halley get a bull's eye in archery
- watching our students be stretched in worship on Friday night - Great leading by Jeffrey!
God is doing something great in our student ministry at GCC and I'm blessed to be a part of it.
I Timothy 1:12 & 14
How thankful I am to Christ Jesus our Lord for considering me trustworthy and appointing me to serve him...Oh, how kind and gracious the Lord was! He filled me completely with faith and the love of Christ Jesus.