Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I love food!

I was going to post about this last night but decided to wait until I could post pictures since some of you asked about my Facebook status.

Yesterday I went grocery shopping, which can be rather depressing since I'm allergic to wheat. The cost was depressing but the finds were amazing! Lately Meijer has been carrying more and more wheat-free food, which means it is cheaper than a health food store. Here is a look at part of this week's shopping list.




Spelt Bread...$4.19











Spelt Bagels...$4.89





I also went to the Health Food store to try and find some Wheat-free Goldfish Crackers. I didn't find any but I found something even better!



WHEAT-FREE WAFFLE CONES!!!!!!
$8.49





I haven't had a waffle cone or any ice cream cone since I found out I couldn't eat wheat. I ate one last night as soon as I got home from the store with my favorite ice cream, Mackinaw Island Fudge. It was amazing!!!!

I love food!

No comments:

Post a Comment