Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Uncertainty

Earlier this evening I got a little frustrated with myself. After spending some time with God I got in my car and started driving. I haven't done that in a long time since gas is so much.

I had some cards I hadn't mailed to friends at camp so I decided to drive them up.I know mailing it would have been cheaper but you can have some great conversations with God on that drive. I've done it many times.

It was exactly what I needed. I don't like the uncertainty of this next month. School is starting. Big changes in our student ministry. Lots of things happening on the home front.

Every day I learn to lean in a little further as I talk with God. I'm praying no matter what comes my way I'll have the strenghth to face it head-on.

"The light shines through darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it." John 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment