I've been reading some of the questions as I prepare for this week's message. (I am praying big time that God will speak clearly through me next week!) They are incredible! And I love that our staff decided to do this series. Our students are asking questions and we are going to go to the Scripture and see what God has to say about those questions. Here are some reasons I love this series
- Students determine the topics and they are relevant to them.
- We meet students where they are.
- We look to God for answers, not our own ideas.
- We tackle tough questions that may be keeping student from taking their next steps.
- We show students asking questions isn't a bad thing.