Friday, January 16, 2009

I Hate Cold!

It doesn't take much for me to get cold. Not cold as in chilly. Cold as in I'm shivering and my bones hurt. Even when it is 80 degrees out I get cold. Knowing that imagine how this week has been for me.

The lowest temperature I saw was -20 degrees without windchill and the highest temperature I saw today was 7 degrees. My bedroom is the coldest room in my apartment so I normally sleep with four layers. Last night I had six blankets. I've been wearing long johns most of the day with multiple layers.

It is horrible. I need to take a vacation to some place where you can feel the heat of the sun when it shines. I know I should be use to the cold since I grew up in Michigan but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm TOTALLY WITH YOU!!!!!! I hate the cold!!!!!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete