Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Boxes and Coffee

I was just flipping through the channels and my nose started itching. So I stopped flipping and Joyce Meyer was speaking. I really haven’t heard much of her speaking or read her books but I loved what she said tonight.

She was talking about how sometimes people put us into boxes. We live our lives in these boxes feeling unfulfilled, unhappy and keep doing it because we don’t have the guts to speak up about it. She continued by saying we need to get over that, speak up, start seeking what God has in store for us and stop letting others put us in the box.

Amen. Amen. Amen. Yes that’s me! Look out world! I’m speaking up. I’m done living out the dreams other people have for me. I’m going to follow my passions and do what God created me to do...whatever that may be!

IN OTHER NEWS…
I spent the evening hanging out with my friend, Allison. Love her!!! She is hilarious. We laughed a lot, which was greatly needed. Coffee and friends…doesn’t get much better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment