Thursday, November 01, 2007

Uhh...wow God!

Since 5:00 tonight so many things have happened. It would take forever to write about it all. I will never understand how God works. The last few weeks we've been studying the Holy Spirit at New Community and I feel like in the last six hours the Spirit has come rushing into my life like never before. I don't even know how to explain it or how to begin to make sense of it all. GOD IS GOOD is about all I know. My brain is a bit overwhelmed right now. I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. "Oh, the depths of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! For who has known the mind of the Lord, of who became His counselor? Or who has first given to Him that it might be given paid back to him again? For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen." -- Romans 11:33-36

    ReplyDelete