Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm Going HOME!!!!


Let me tell you about how amazing God and my brother are!

After I called home to tell my parents I wasn't going to be able to come home, my mom called my brother and explained what happened. He told her he thought he knew what the problem was and would fix it. AND since it would be so late he would just drive me home instead of me having to drive. What?!

My brother called me after he finished work and said he was on his way. So within the next hour he should be here and I'll be on my way home. Yes my brother is awesome! More stories about why he is one of my heros will be in the future.

2 comments:

  1. He may be a good brother, but he's getting uglier by the day. Granted, I have no room to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i just went blind...why you might ask....i see "Michigan" on your sweatshirt...yuck.

    ReplyDelete