Sunday, November 11, 2007

End of the Weekend Thoughts

Monday was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day at work. Tuesday I had an unexpected observation. Wednesday I got THE greatest compliment every teacher wants to hear from his/her principal. I pooped my pants.

Thursday Shauna Niequist spoke at New Community. I mentioned in a previous post I was reading her book Cold Tangerines and I know have a headache from God banging me on the head with the same lesson over and over again. When will I ever learn?!

ND lost! Surprise. Surprise.
Michigan lost and I’m still crying.
Ohio State lost and I’m laughing but not near Jeffrey.

Last night was the first in our parenting series that I struggled to pull something from. It was a good message but harder to apply to where I am right now. Afterwards I went to Outback with a very fun group of friends.

The “Shat the Wildlife Magnet Theory” has been proven true twice this fall. Once last week as a massive Great Horned Owl swooped down alongside my car on my drive to Vestaburg last week. And again today as a large flock of Canadian Geese flew over the parking lot and pooped only on my car.

This morning I also had a friend apologize for something I wasn’t even upset about. I wasn’t expecting an apology but the fact that it happens says a lot about that person and how they feel about our friendship. It is good knowing someone cares enough to say I’m sorry. This morning I also had an awesome time with Dominic. It was so much fun!

Tonight was an awesome night at Lifeline. I love my small group and am very excited to see what God has in store as we get to know each other more. I’ll share some thoughts on this weeks topic after the Round 2 on Wednesday.

Tomorrow is Monday…BOO! Tomorrow is an A day…BOO! Tomorrow I have a “new teacher” meeting…BOOOOO! Tomorrow I’m going to Hacienda…YIPPEE!!!

Evidently there are five people that read this blog, not two. So to you five…this is longer than I thought it would be. Sorry I don’t care enough to change it!

No comments:

Post a Comment