Sunday, November 18, 2007

My weekend...

My weekend consisted mostly of grading papers. Saturday morning I woke up early and finished cleaning my apartment. That afternoon I watched two depressing football games while grading papers. That night after church...more papers. This afternoon after hanging out with Dominic, Kelli joined the paper grading party. I was very thankful for her help. We worked on them until it was time for Lifeline. And I'll I've done since I got back from Lifeline was grade papers. This is what happen when you have over 200 students taking the same class and ending a unit all at the same time. Of course the end of that unit happen to fall right before progress reports are due. There are days I really hate being a teacher.

Now it is time to figure out what to do tomorrow for class.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Just wanted to let you know that you were on my mind this morning. I'm praying that you get some needed away from school relaxation over Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete