Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wheat Jokes

Most of you know that I am allergic to wheat. This means there are MANY things I can't eat. I think I have heard every possible wheat joke there is.

While we were in college and I was having a bad week, Jeffrey made a list of the top ten reasons he was friends with me, number 6 - wheat jokes. Today I got a voicemail from our friend Roger, which started with a wheat joke. Corey must have cracked twenty tonight. My brother, Matthew, never lets them die.

All of that to say, you guys need to get more creative with the wheat jokes. Seriously, if you are going to make fun of my pain, get some new stuff please. Right now I really HATE wheat because it is causing my stomach to hurt so much I haven't been able to sleep since Friday night. So some funny jokes would be appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I've got nothing as far as the wheat jokes go but I can pray for you. That'll have to do (little joke there)...

    ReplyDelete