Saturday, February 21, 2009

Answer First

We have some amazing students at GSM! Whether it is about school, future plans, relationships, Scripture or whatever I love sitting and listening to them share about their journeys. The last few weeks have included several conversations with a few girls about dating and relationships.

It has always amazed me how quickly girls fall for a guy without even getting to know him. A few weeks later her heart is broken because low and behold he wasn't who she thought he was. Duh! You never even stopped to find out who he was. And I'm not just talking about students, girls my age do this.

I'm not going to pretend like I'm an expert in this area. We all know that isn't true but I thought I would share the questions I always encourage girls to answer when they "like a boy." I'm guessing they could be just as helpful for guys. But who I am to know?

  1. What is it you like about him/her?
  2. How does he/she treat you?
  3. How do you see Jesus in him/her?
  4. Does he/she point you towards Christ?

No comments:

Post a Comment