Saturday, February 14, 2009

Today's Highlights

I asked everyone to tell me their highlight of the day. These are their answers.

Matthew:
Anna told us about Ryan's friend Kevin who is from the ghetto. One day Ryan called someone else a tool. Kevin's response: "A tool? You calling him a hammer? We don't use dat white folk talk in da ghetto. What's dat mean?" The was the funniest thing I've heard all day.

Anna:
I don't have a highlight. Oh, everyone laughing at my jokes.
Ryan: They weren't funny.
Matthew: What jokes?

Ryan:
Sarah wouldn't shut up and kept singing while playing scumbucket...which should be called TOOLBUCKET. And I love my made in China vibrating back massaging thing.

Mom:
I really don't know but it would definitely not be the Counting Crows song Sarah made me listen too.

Dad: My highlight was getting to drive my van.
Matthew: You didn't drive your van all day.
Dad: I know but when I did, it was the highlight.


There were so many hiliarious moments today. Several times I found myself laughing so hard I was crying. Now its time for bedtime stories with BIGJIM, AKA Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment